PTW-42-L 4x4 360° Inspection Robot Kit With Scissor Lift Tactical Radio Control System
All Terrain Robot with scissor lift PTZ camera.
|Operation Time||4 hours|
|Camera||1080P High Definition Camera|
|Camera Tilt||180° (-90° to +90°)|
||Up to 61m per minute|
|Battery||Milwaukee Battery Adaptor|
|Dimensions||66.4cm L x 58.5cm W x 130cm H (extended)|
This is an enclosed wheeled All Terrain Robot with scissor lift PTZ camera. This robot is a great surveillance/inspection robot that allows you to see over countertops, on top of beds, through windows, etc. that most low profile robots cannot achieve. The 4WD platform, with 10inch pneumatic tires, allows this robot to easily navigate over most terrains. The PTZ camera has a 20x optical zoom so all details of any situation can be observed. The camera can rotate 360 degrees and can Tilt 180 degrees. The mobile All Terrain Enclosed Robot with scissor lift is programmed and fully assembled complete with a tactical remote.
- Multiple Height Surveillance - This robot's functionality allows for surveying bed tops, countertops, windows, and other areas where surveillance height is required.
- Remote Inspection - The 360 Pan and tilt with 20x optical zoom camera with low light vision and high intensity LED lights combined with the scissor lift allow the robot to inspect everything remotely. The pan will rotate 360 degrees and the tilt can move 180 degrees so you can see everywhere. Using the Wi-Fi package and setting your router up to port forward, the robot can be operated anywhere in the world remotely via the internet!
- Hostage and hazardous surveillance - Survey hostile/hazardous situations staying out of harm's way.
- Clearing rooms remotely - Clear rooms and buildings remotely with audio and video surveillance.
- Remote Surveillance - The 360 Pan and tilt with 20x optical zoom camera with low light vision and high intensity LED lights allow the robot to see everything.
- Entry into difficult areas: This 4WD robot is quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.