MLT-42-W Threaded Watertight Pipe & Duct Inspection Robot
This robot allows you to access and inspect areas too small or dangerous for a human.
|Operation Time||3 hours
|Tether Cable Length||152m|
||360° 30x optical zoom PTZ camera|
|Camera Tilt Bracket
|Interface||Enclosed Case Remote|
||Up to 30m per minute|
||Two LEDs mounted to the camera|
|Dimensions||40.6cm L x 33cm W x 30.4cm H|
The MLT-42-W is a treaded inspection robot built to operate in tight spaces. This robot allows you to access and inspect areas too small or dangerous for a human.
Unexpected water isn’t an issue for this robot. The MLT-42-W is watertight and coated in a hard enamel paint for extra protection.
Examine your surroundings in detail with the 360° PTZ camera. Equipped with LED lights and 30x zoom, the MLT-42-W makes it easy to spot flaws, cracks, or other hazards. The video displays on your control system for easy observation and operation. Record videos and snapshots to share and review later.
- Remote control robot built for accessing hard to reach areas.
- Watertight chassis and rugged tracks for reliable pipe inspections.
- Tethered control modes for dependable operation.
- Record video and take snapshots to review after.
- Optional: Add Flood Lights