GPK-32 4WD Inspection Robot
Examine hard-to-reach spaces beneath heavy
machinery where human access is limited and unsafe.
Pick a Model Type (Battery Type & Camera Type)
This compact, durable 4-wheel drive (4WD) inspection robot goes where you can’t or don’t want to go. The GPK-32 4WD Zoom is maneuverable, climbs over most obstacles like rocks, pipes, and debris, and is easy to control with a 7-inch screen on the remote. It also records HD video and photos onto an SD card to provide the operator with more insights and quality reporting. Dark places are not a concern with high-powered LED spotlights attached to the custom tilt bracket holding the camera.
- Durable construction with a sturdy anodized black aluminium chassis
- HD camera with video and pictures stored on an SD card
- 75m Range with Video Feed
- Camera and LED spotlights on a custom actuated tilt bracket (-20° to +75°)
- 2-hour run time with quick-swap battery
- Remote control with 7” screen and live video feed
- Rugged transport case for easy storage
- Roll cage [removable]
- SD Card Included